Our Team & Services
The Elmco TeamFrom the first phone call to final installation, our team is ready to provide expert support quickly, efficiently, and with minimum hassle. Our sales team is on a first name basis with key decision makers in our territory. Having earned a favorable reputation within the industry, our team brings an intimate knowledge of the design and supply channel process. We have a proven track record of driving sales and revenue growth.
Sales Tools & ResourcesOur philosophy is to bid and track all projects before the competition. Jobs are tracked by our service team. Once the job is awarded, the sales team is notified and held responsible for securing the project. Elmco + Assoc. submits on all jobs to ensure our commitment of excellence to our manufacturers and clients. Elmco + Assoc. utilizes many resources to ensure your success.
- Database of more than 3,000 industry contacts in Northern California and Northern Nevada
- Sales representatives with a wide variety of modern sales and communication tools
- Lead generation & job tracking via Builders Exchanges, BidSpec and Material Survey Services
- Contact management system for quotes, activities and customer interactions
- Dedicated specification rep. focused 100% on product placement into architectural and engineering specifications
- CEU certified trainers along with a complete Product Knowledge Meeting and Lunch & Learn program per product line
MarketingElmco + Assoc. has a dedicated marketing team that works closely with its customers creating focused strategies for
each line while choosing the best avenue for delivering the message.
- Stay on their Radar!
– Touching new and existing customers consistently on your behalf, keeping them informed of industry news, new product roll-outs and educational opportunities
- Electronic Marketing
– Targeted marketing campaigns via social networking, newsletters, product links and photos; always reaching in to the marketplace
– Bi-weekly blog with updates on relevant industry news, product meeting scheduling, library update requests and links to submittals, BIM/REVIT files and marketing collateral
– An extensive website with web links, services offered, distributor links, locations, line cards, contacts, order input and shipment status